Thursday, March 03, 2005

let the melons hit the floor

today was meet ex. woohoo! haha.

technically, it's my first meet ex session, since i was still under YL-ban when navajos had meet ex last year. lol. then did some crazy things today. like eating wasabi. lol. i bought the wasabi with the intention of playing "hi harry" with the juniors lor. then end up i was very quickly promoted thru one-dot, then two-dot, then three-dot... then finally smear. and guess what, the dots were actually blobs of wasabi on your tongue, which you have to hold for like, at least 1 min 30 sec. "madness...

that's what you demonstrate. and that's exactly how anger works and operates. man you gotta have love here to set this straight..."

lol. siao.

then we smashed a whole watermelon and ate it. haha. and to think there was a total of two melons for navajos. crazy. we almost died eating one. haha. and my dinner hence comprised of: potato chips, wasabi, pandan coconut pound cake, wasabi, watermelon, wasabi, listerine + warheads... haha. not a very healthy dinner... but very fun.

navajos rocks! and rocks and rocks!

and cherokees is great too! *chants* we think we can, so we can...

they are like damn cute lar! C is for CUTE! haha. their songs all cute cute one, even their pledge is so cute. oh my god. i like them so much. haha. i like their GIs even more. wait. that's me! wee! haha. cheerios!

then the bad things of today. slept in phys lect. slept in principal's dialogue session... and i just totally screwed up my phys spa skill c,d. crap lar. my schoolwork is like *whoosh* flushed down the toilet bowl like that [which might be a good thing, considering that would mean i digested all that info. unfortunately, i didn't] [nvm, i'm talking crap] and it's never gonna come back to me. coz all drains lead to the sea... and i'm sure my work will decompose, like my brain.

*putty stuff flows out of ear holes* ooh... is that my brain?

haiz. and i pon qin wang pract today *hides in corner* please do not kill me... i know i'm seriously in deep shit. and QM day just extended into the afternoon... might have to siam halfway to go to PA for pract.

and there's PT tml. and there's pract + precamp day after tml. and there's QM day + pract on saturday. and there's sea ex mass recce on sunday. *tears hair*

dad's angry with me le... haiz. he's complaining that i'm spending all my time out... miao. dunno larh.

nava rocks!
*chants* let the melons hit the floor *evil smirk*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home